« Back to all recent discussions

NEW Multy X APP 1.4.0 is releasing NOW !!!!!!!

Zyxel_AdminZyxel_Admin Posts: 28  Zyxel Admin
edited March 21 in Discussions

Please get latest Multy X App for new features!!!!!

Android link:

iOS link:

- Support Bridge Mode( To install your Multy X as Wireless Access Point in your house.)

- Support Port Forwarding

- Support DMZ

- Bug fixes and enhancements.

iOS App Introduction:

Android App Introduction:

Comments

• The_MarshalThe_Marshal Posts: 2  Junior Member
    edited January 17
    I like the app, but I few comments. 
    * Freaked out when I clicked around after setting the Network up and found a spot where if I pressed the wrong button I would delete my Multy Network. Yikes! This should be a lot more difficult (I didn't press it so I didn't walk through how to do it). Seemed too easy to make a bad  mistake.
    * can we get a "Push Button Setup" feature like most routers now have, to make the Multy see/Search for the older equipment? Because I couldn't do this, I had to login to Admin Pages on the older wireless equipment to make them connect to the Multy.
    * Really would like a Web Interface to do this, as working on a phone app is annoying.
  • pokersilangpokersilang Posts: 1  Junior Member
    I like the app, but I few comments. 
    * Freaked out when I clicked around after setting the Network up and found a spot where if I pressed the wrong button I would delete my Multy Network. Yikes! This should be a lot more difficult (I didn't press it so I didn't walk through how to do it). Seemed too easy to make a bad  mistake. Agen Poker Online
  • Zyxel_AdminZyxel_Admin Posts: 28  Zyxel Admin
    Thank you for your suggestion, and please post it in main forum in the future.
    We will response your suggestion or comment quickly.
This discussion has been closed.