« Back to all recent discussions

NAS 326 lack of access

speedspeed Posts: 7  Junior Member
edited March 26 in Questions
Mam serwer NAS326 działał dobrze, ale po włączeniu wczoraj jest widoczny w sieci, ale nie ma danych w folderze, ponadto nie mogę się zalogować przez stronę, tylko dostęp za pośrednictwem ssh działa
czy jest jakiś sposób, aby działał bez utraty danych?
wersja oprogramowania firmowego v5,21 (AAZF.5)

#NAS_Mar_2020
Tagged:

Answers

• eozrocwdeozrocwd Posts: 47  Junior Member
    Do you mean SSH can login, but not able to login web interface of your NAS326 with the same account? Do you upgrade your NAS326?

Is there any screenshots about the firmware version and the problem you encountered?

Here is the FAQ for your reference.
    https://homeforum.zyxel.com/discussion/3370/faq-upgrading-latest-nas-remote-code-execution-vulnerability-firmware#latest
  • speedspeed Posts: 7  Junior Member
    edited March 27
    Yes i can log in via ssh,not web interface
    I did not update the software,currently there is the version 5,21 (AAZF.5)
    I don't know where and how to check for errors
    Nothing happens during the reset one beep,apart from changing the password to default
  • PeterKPeterK Posts: 34  Junior Member
    edited March 27
    Nothing happens during the reset one beep,apart from changing the password to default
    Do you mean that you cannot access web interface after reset password? But still can access via SSH?

Have you tried to access NAS via incognito window?
    What is the error message from your browser? can you provide the screenshot?
    Do you mean that you cannot access web interface after reset password? But still can access via SSH?
    Yes,i can login ssh not web interface

Have you tried to access NAS via incognito window?
    What is the error message from your browser? can you provide the screenshot?

When logging in via the web, I am constantly trying to log in infinitely,there are no errors
    I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer. Firefox with incognito mode also to no avail

• lodiabailodiabai Posts: 94  Warrior Member
    edited March 31
    You may try to reset your NAS326. P.S. Reset would not remove your data.
    Hello after a long time
    Nas after a few attempts to launch, it loaded normally,and has been acted stable,but until now

After starting today, the problem has returned

No access to files and web interface except only ssh

Reset gives nothing

Maybe some ideas?
  • PennyPenny Posts: 63  Warrior Member
    Try to factory-reset to clear all settings.

And re-configure the setting you want.

After factory-reset in the web panel i am shown this message

After clicking OK it takes me to this window and so it goes load and load...infinity

Is it the fault of any of the disks?
    However, after a long loading time managed to

unfortunately it looks somehow wrong with the raid system

Is it possible to restore or rebuild no data loss the whole system somehow?

HDD status is good

• MelMel Posts: 79  Warrior Member
    Have you checked the detail information for HDD in SMART? or could you provide the screenshot the the detail information for HDD in SMART?
    HDD 1

HDD 2

• MelMel Posts: 79  Warrior Member
    It seems like your HDD2 may have some problems. Normally, the value of 5,197,198,199 should be 0 like HDD1. From your screenshot, the value of 197,198 on HDD2 are not 0. Therefore, I think you can change a new HDD and try again.
  • MijzelfMijzelf Posts: 1,200  Heroic Warrior Member
    You can't simply replace that disk unless you have a good backup. You have a raid0 array, and so there is no redundancy. Replacing the disk won't bring back the volume.
    To get the volume back you'll have to do some extra work.
  • HMMZHMMZ Posts: 5  Junior Member
    As Mijzelf wrote, replacing the disk implies losing all data existing on the RAID0 volume.

Having access to it via ssh .... you should try unmounting the volume and run a filesystem check against it. As it is shown in the screenshot the disks status is shown good but the volume status is not good. I guess by the look of the first picture the volume it is also not mounted.

You have restarted the system - this implies the operating system must have already ran a filesystem check and the result must be in the available logs.
    Try from terminal the dmesg command. Before running any commands make sure you log what you do - use a terminal program that allows logging and makke sure it is enabled the logging.

To determine if it is mounted or not
    1. Run mount command. It should output something similar to this if any ext4 type filesystem is mounted:
    $ mount -l -t ext4
    /dev/sdb1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,seclabel,data=ordered)

Further actions depend on actually what commands the user under which you login via ssh has access to and what it is available on the installed operating system.

About mounting/unmounting filesystems and what the output of mount means:

Commands to consider:
    e2fsck or fsck.ext4 or fsck - an fsck program that checks for and corrects inconsistencies

Manual pages should be read and understood. The fsck command should first be run in read only mode.

It is plenty of information on how to deal with your problem on the Internet. Take your time - if you need the data.