« Back to all recent discussions

PLEX on NAS542

2»

Answers

• Plex on NAS542Plex on NAS542 Posts: 14  Junior Member
    I try with this 2 files with the upload option but the NAS don´t install nothing. What I´m doing bad?
    Sorry, the picture don´t upload.
    I download this 2 files of Synology but the NAS don´t do it nothing after UPLOAD the files. Are not this files?
  • MijzelfMijzelf Posts: 1,073  Heroic Warrior Member
    As far as I can see both files should be sufficient. The 'neon' version is supposed to run slightly smoother, but I doubt you will feel the difference.

As the page shows distorted, some text is missing in '1 Download', I'd try a different browser.
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    With Chrome don´t have problem for install.
    Regards.
    Sorry for come back again with another problem with the Plex. I install and create a account, all without problem. The Plex detect the NAS but when I want create a folder with for share the media with the TV, I can´t set the folders of the Video, for example, of the NAS. I only have this folder option that really is not ready in the NAS (see picture);

How I could set the folders in this screen?

Thanks.
  • MijzelfMijzelf Posts: 1,073  Heroic Warrior Member
    You can find your shares in /i-data/<some-long-hex-name>/
  • zorro68zorro68 Posts: 3  Junior Member
    Hi all,
    I have a problem with the last step. When I install plex server in the nas, I don't have any problem, but plex ask me for user (I have a user in plex some years ago), I select this user but I cannot select my nas, it doesn't appear.... What am I doing bad?

Thanks in advance