« Back to all recent discussions

Get a free trial of AiShield now, protect your network from malicious threats!

Zyxel_EricZyxel_Eric Posts: 56  Zyxel Moderator
edited September 4 in Discussions

Introducing AiShield, the security license add-on for Multy X and Multy Plus. AiShield Security Service is designed to protect your home/office network from a wide range of cyber attacks including: malwares, phishing hacks, and many other developing threats.

Downloadable at Apple's App Store or Google Play Store, AiShield uses Zyxel’s AI-driven cloud security database to defend against all network threats. Since the security service conveniently covers connected devices, you can rest assured that every point of your home or business network will have the ability to thwart virtual prowlers with AiShield. 

AiShield solution run as a dedicated app with available In-App purchase Security Service license renewal option. It is a subscription-based service and now available for Zyxel’s Multy Plus and Multy X Tri-Band WiFi systems.

The annual cost after the free trial is $49.99(USD)/€54.99(EUR)/£48.99(GBP) for Multy X and $79.99(USD)/€89.99(EUR)/£74.99(GBP) for Multy Plus.

For more on Zyxel’s AiShield, please visit here

Comments

• Thanks for this information. It is useful
  • odifokeodifoke Posts: 20  Junior Member
    I'm pleased that Zyxel is innovating and offering services for Multy users like myself. I am not happy to get advertising notifications & alarms on my phone.

See thread:
    https://homeforum.zyxel.com/discussion/2933/multy-app-sending-alarms-to-phone-for-advertising#latest

• Ohenriquez65Ohenriquez65 Posts: 6  Junior Member
    Why do we have to pay extra to monitor the router. These things are not cheap. I paid over $300 and now I have to another $50 monitor my network. Guys come on other companies offer software for free look at Netgear. I'm thinking of selling the multy and going back to Netgear 
  • HanamichiHanamichi Posts: 110  Warrior Member
    edited November 8
    Netgear product also has similar security feature, calls NETGEAR Armor, and the annual subscription cost is $69.99 (USD).

Internet provides us with different entertainments and improves work efficiency, but it also brings network security problems. These security solution are just avoiding our network to become the target of hackers, and virus threat ... They just provide the option and service, but subscription or not is up to you. 
  • Zyxel_StevenZyxel_Steven Posts: 235  Zyxel Moderator
    edited November 11
    Dear All,

Thank you for your comments.

Due to the Internet is filled with inappropriate contents and risky activities, traditional approaches have hit their limits, AiShield, a complete security solution that provides all the protection for your home/business network.

AiShield Security Service is designed to protect your home and office network from a wide range of cyber-attacks and many developing threats. Powered with multi-layer protection and cloud intelligence, AiShield delivers full protection against new and upcoming network attacks.