« Back to all recent discussions
How to disable Aurora camera’s live video?
1. Log into Aurora with account and password.
2. Click the icon of red frame as “Armed”.
3. Then the icon will change and name as “Disarm”.
4. In this status, while click the screen to play the live video, the screen will pop-out a message as “Camera is disarmed. Live video is not sharing now.” Therefore, at this moment, the live video is not possible to play.
5. The live video will also show disconnected and no possible to play the live video at the shared user device.